Marketing Account Manager
Plane Perspective is a hands-on and dynamic marketing agency established in 2013. We’re a small business with a big heart and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional work for our customers. We are a key part in their success, helping them to expand their reach, grow their sales and build strong brands. Our customers operate within diverse industries and we provide multiple levels of support to reflect their marketing budgets.
As part of our growth, Plane Perspective is seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to take ownership of several of our customer accounts to deliver a range of marketing services. Your role involves planning marketing activities with customers, agreeing clearly defined deliverables and delegation of work to sub-contractors (providing briefs, managing deadlines, costs and quality of work).
Joining our small and ambitious marketing agency based in Warrington, you will utilise a broad marketing skill set. With a customer-facing role and autonomy for your accounts, this is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your brand development capabilities and make a great reputation for yourself.
Marketing Account Manager Job Duties:
- Overall responsibility and ownership of client accounts providing marketing support, working within budgets and ensuring profitability
- Develop and implement dedicated marketing plans, agreeing deliverables with clients to match their budget.
- Represent customers as their marketing function as required, which includes but is not limited to attending meetings at client’s premises, exhibitions and social events
- Liaise with colleagues and subcontractors to deliver marketing services, providing adequate guidance to ensure timely delivery of suitable content
- Undertake the role of a marketing executive as required to deliver marketing services
- Audit all marketing activity to determine effectiveness and produce reports on activity
- Actively seek new clients and opportunities for business and undertake lead generation activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement by keeping up to date with the latest trends and practices within the marketing industry
- Assist with other areas of the business as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing or Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills (both face-to-face and written)
- Commitment to delivering high-quality output, with a careful eye for detail
- Clear focus on providing excellent customer service, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- 3+ years’ experience within marketing in a position of responsibility
- Driving licence and vehicle
- Complementary skills would be beneficial e.g. graphic design, copywriting, website development, SEO
- Permanent, full-time
- £28K – £35K, depending on relevant experience
- South Warrington, office based
- Career progression: This is an exceptional opportunity to join a young and growing company where you shall be involved with all aspects of Marketing, reporting directly to the Managing Director